Snow Blades and Snowboard Bindings Black And Bright 75 With Riser
- Wear your comfortable Snowboard Boots
- With Fiveforty Snowboard Adult Size Large Bindings
- Custom Made Three Strap Bindings
- Top of the line
- These SnowBlades Fit standard hard shell ski boots
- Reverse printed, Dura Clear Polymide top sheet
- Bi-directional fiberglass construction for optimal longitudinal and lateral flex without excess weight
- Full-wrapped hardened steel edges. Stone ground.
- Ultra-lite, tip-to-tail White Birch wood core, capped construction. Very durable and handles large weight range.
- Stone ground P-tex 1850 sintered base Black in color
- Snow Blades Sidecut 75cm : 13.2-11.2-13.2 cm
- Sidecut Turn radius 75 cm 3.4 m
- 75 cm Snowjam Recommendations Snow Blades Min.height 4′, Min Weight 55 lbs
- Leashes included
- Bindings non-release up to 346 mm sole length Foot size 6 to 12
Active Sports have risk of injury. The risk of injury can be reduced by taking lessons, riding under control, wearing a helmet, wear a run away strap, and using common sense. These bindings do not release in normal use unless you get the release binding option which will not release at all times or under all circumstances. Use at own risk. There is no guarantee of safety. Similar to snowboard bindings. Short snow blades have less leverage than long skis. Please match up the right size snow blades and person. We recommend releasable bindings for small children. Release binding should be adjusted by a certified binding tech.